Reply To: Pramoninis aparatas

Audiofilas Forums Praktika Serijinių gaminių tyrinėjimai Pramoninis aparatas Reply To: Pramoninis aparatas

Belas
Keymaster

Užtikau malonų dalyką ir noriu pasidalinti.
    Tautietis parašė šiltų žodžių apie 8MM Audiolab. Man tai suprantama, nes pažįstu konstruktorių Donatą Tamošiūną. Nusprendžiau parašyti, nes tai atsvaras išplitusiai rinkodarai, nepagarbai Mokslui ir konstruojančiam žmogui.8MM

Štai ką savo paskyroje parašė muzikos mylėtojas, išbandęs Donato T. kolonėles:

8MM audiolab gave me an opportunity to play PIU loudspeakers at my home. And what can I say after few days of listening? I don’t want to talk about design, cause it’s great, looks like my home was designed for them and vice versa. I want to say few words about the sound – now I understand how music should sound!!!! Thank you for that! The sound is unforgettable, particular, enchanting and ..! I am not a good writer, but I know for sure that I want to listen to them again again and again!! Donatas give me few more days, please. 😊 And at the end – I am very proud, that we have such people in Lithuania, who knows what they want from music, understands how music should sound and who cares what they do. I am so lucky, that I had an opportunity to meet you. 😋
    p.s. i will definitely buy them one day!
    Good luck 8MM audiolab!!!!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Belas.